Minced chicken with mushroom:
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
In a frying pan, fry over a low heat two tablespoons of olive oil, crushed garlic, chopped onion, stirring until the onion has softened.
Add minced chicken, diced carrots and zucchini, and cook over medium heat.
Incorporate mushrooms and Portobello mushrooms, and cook further.
Add liquid fresh cream, salt and pepper, and bring to boil.
Simmer until the sauce begins to thicken. Cook the fresh tagliatelles in salted boiling water, until al dente and drain them. Pour the hot mixture over the tagliatelles, stir gently and
Ingredients for 2 persons:
2 chicken fillets
1 clove of garlic
150 g mushroom
150 g Portobello mushroom
75 cl liquid fresh cream
1 packets of tagliatelle
Papillote de poulet with bacon:
Prepare a papillote (aluminium foil or parchment paper), with chicken breast, a slice of bacon, 2 tomato slices, mushroom slices, salt, pepper, thyme and a spoonful of fresh cream.
Bake for 25 minutes at 210° in a preheated oven.
Very easy, fast and cheap.
- Cut the chicken into pieces, add salt and pepper.
- Peel and chop the onion. Wash, de-seed the bell peppers. Cut them into strips. Boil the tomatoes, peel and cut into pieces. Pit the olives and cut into 2. Peel garlic cloves.
- In a saucepan, heat one tablespoon of oil and fry half the onion. Cook the tomato sauce until it thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to the chicken pieces. Heat the remaining oil in a pan, and brown the pieces of chicken on all sides. Set them aside (keep warm)
- Fry the remaining onion, pressed garlic cloves and the bell peppers. Remove them from the pan.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine. Put the chicken, bell peppers, add the bouquet garni and chicken stock.
- Cook for 40 minutes.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the chicken. Add the olives and continue cooking for 10 minutes. Adjust seasoning and serve.
- 1.6 kg chicken
- Salt, pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions
- 4 bell peppers (red and yellow)
- 4 tomatoes
- 100 g black olives
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bouquet garni
- 15 cl dry white wine
- 10 cl fond sec
- 10 cl chicken stock